Chocolate Mint or Chocolate Orange Nice Cream (Vegan, Plant-Based)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp soy milk (or other plant milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract OR 1/8 tsp orange extract
- *I often double this recipe, so I have included the doubled amounts below as well.
*skip to directions if making single batch
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup soy milk (or other plant milk)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract OR 1/4 tsp orange extract
- Allow bananas to defrost slightly (5-10 minutes).
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend using tamper in four corners.
- Add more plant milk 1 tbsp at a time if needed.
Note: This recipe can also be made without the extracts for a delicious chocolate nice cream.
© 2020 Plant Fit Meg