I love a good dip, and this one is made with only 5 whole food plant-based ingredients, is high in protein, and tastes amazing! It’s wonderful as a dip for veggies, bread, pita, or tortilla chips. As an added bonus, this dip is versatile! It’s equally yummy as a spread for a sandwich or wrap, and it’s also great thinned out slightly as a sauce to pour over veggies or to enjoy as a salad dressing. Choose your own adventure with this delicious dip!
Chipotle Red Pepper Dip (Vegan, Oil Free)
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 1 cup lupin beans (or chickpeas)
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (or 1/4-1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more water to thin slightly as desired.