Diced tomatoes. Legumes of your choice. Curry Powder.
Meg’s Mishmosh Meal: Lazy Vegan Curry
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can beans (we like to use cooked yellow split peas or canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Warm pan over medium-high heat. Add a splash of water to make sure the pan is hot enough.
- Add all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for 10-20 minutes.
- Mash slightly if desired.
- start recipe with diced onion and minced garlic
- Mix cooked quinoa or rice into the last few minutes of cooking
- Mix chopped leafy greens into the last minute of cooking
- Serve alongside your favourite starch – potatoes, rice, quinoa
- Serve alongside your favourite vegetables – greens, broccoli, cauliflower, etc…
- Add curry and greens to a pita wrap
© 2020 Plant Fit Meg