Morning Bowl - Blueberry Mango Lentil Grain Bowl
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 3/4 cup leftover cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup cooked oat groats – or whole grain of choice (rice, quinoa, farro etc..)
- 1/4 cup cooked green lentils
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup mango chunks
- 1 tbsp ground chia or flax seeds
- splash of plant milk (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl (except for the seeds and plant milk).
- Warm in the microwave for one minute or to desired warmth.
- Add ground chia or flax seeds and a splash of plant milk.
- Mix and enjoy!
- Feel free to switch up the fruit with whatever you have on hand.
- To add more sweetness, simply add more fruit, or add dried fruit, jam (https://plantfitmeg.com/2020/07/11/berry-chia-jam/), or apple sauce.
- Peanut butter or powdered peanut butter are great additions as well.