Lemon Garlic Dressing (Vegan, Oil Free)
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced (*see notes)
- 2-3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 2 tsp miso (*see notes)
- 2-3 tbsp water
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Taste test and add more seasoning to taste if desired – add more lemon for more tang, add more miso for salty umami flavour. Add more water to thin slightly as desired.
- The flavour of the dressing is quite strong. So, I recommend starting with the lower end of the ingredients, taste test and add more according to your taste preference. (ex. 1 clove of garlic)
- Coconut aminos, tamari, or soy sauce can be used instead of miso. Start with 1 tsp.
- The dressing will thicken as it sits or is refrigerated. Simply add more water to thin it out, and mix thoroughly.