Miso Peanut Lime Dressing (Vegan, Oil Free)
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- juice of 1/2 lime (1 tbsp)
- 1-2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 tsp miso
- 0.5-1 tsp sriracha (*see notes)
- 0.5-1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- sprinkle of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
- Taste test and add more seasoning to taste if desired – add more maple syrup for more sweetness, add more sriracha for more heat. Add more water to thin slightly as desired.
- The flavour of the dressing is quite strong. So, I recommend starting with the lower end of the ingredients, taste test and add more according to your taste preference. (ex. 0.5 tsp sriracha – or even less if you don’t love spicy things)
- The maple syrup and red pepper flakes are optional. I suggest trying the recipe without them and adding them in for a touch of sweetness or heat as desired.
- The dressing will thicken as it sits or is refrigerated. Simply add more water to thin it out, and mix thoroughly.