It has been very hot and humid outside for the past few days, so we thought it would be the perfect time to share our simple Blueberry Pineapple Nice Cream recipe. It’s so delicious and refreshing, especially on a hot summer day!
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to purchase through the link below, I receive a small commission from each sale at NO extra cost to you. All proceeds go back into making more content.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For this nice cream, we kept it simple by using frozen blueberries, pineapple, and banana mixed with oat milk. The banana adds a bit of creaminess, but it is completely optional. The recipe is equally delicious with or without the banana! We make our nice cream in our Vitamix blender and it always turns out smooth, creamy, and delicious!
Blueberry Pineapple Nice Cream
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana (optional)
- 2-4 tbsp plant milk or water (as needed)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. If using a standard blender, allow the fruit to thaw for 10-15 minutes prior to blending.
- Blend using tamper in four corners. Add more plant milk or water 1 tbsp at a time as needed.
- The banana adds a bit of creaminess, but it is completely optional. The recipe is equally delicious with or without the banana!
We like to store our nice cream in these reusable ice cream containers.
Check out our other nice cream recipes here.