Peanut Butter and Jam is one of my favourite flavours! We love to experiment with oatmeal and especially baked oatmeal in the winter time. With this hearty baked oatmeal, I can enjoy the pb & j flavour I love in a format that’s more warming, comforting, and filling than the traditional pb & j sandwich. It’s delicious as is, but feel free to add extra berries on top for a burst of fresh flavour, or jazz it up with peanut butter, jam, maple syrup, nuts, and/or seeds.
Peanut Butter and Jam Baked Oatmeal
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup plant milk *see note
- 1 cup berry chia jam – https://plantfitmeg.com/2020/07/11/berry-chia-jam/
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup date syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup berries *see note
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add all ingredients except berries to a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and smooth out the top.
- Top with berries.
- Bake 35-45 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Serve and add toppings if desired – more berries, jam, peanut butter, nuts, seeds, date syrup, or maple syrup.
- We like to use soy milk, but have also used almond milk.
- We often used frozen mixed berries and defrost them before using. Use any type of berry, or mix of berries you enjoy!
This recipe is featured in the following video:
Check out the Plant Fit Meg Amazon Shop for recommended reading, pantry staples, fitness equipment, and more! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.