Black beans. Corn. Salsa. Not sure what a mishmosh meal is? Check it out here.
Three Ingredient Zesty Black Beans
- 1 can (540 ml/19 fl oz) black beans rinsed and drained (or 2 cups cooked)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup frozen corn niblets (or fresh or canned)
*see topping ideas below
- Put black beans, salsa, and corn in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Warm on stovetop for 5 minutes.
- Optional – top with any additional toppings as desired.
- stir chopped spinach into the mix for the last minute of cooking
- serve over leafy greens of your choice
- serve alongside cruciferous veggies – broccoli and brussels sprouts are two of our favourites
- enjoy as a burrito filling
squeeze of lime
sriracha or hot sauce
© 2020 Plant Fit Meg
Update: This recipe is featured in my first What I Eat in a Day blog post and video.
4 thoughts on “Meg’s Mishmosh Meal: Three Ingredient Zesty Black Beans”