Healthy vegan ice cream? Yes, please! We love experimenting with different flavours of nice cream using different types of fruit and other additions like cocoa powder, nut butters, and fun toppings. We have even put greens into our nice cream from time to time for fun colour and an extra nutritional boost!
PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to purchase through the link below, I receive a small commission from each sale at NO extra cost to you. All proceeds go back into making more content.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
For this nice cream, we kept it simple by using frozen blueberries, cherries, and banana mixed with almond milk. We make our nice cream in our Vitamix blender and it always turns out smooth, creamy, and delicious!
Blueberry Cherry Nice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup plant milk (+ more as needed)
- optional toppings: coconut flakes, nuts, seeds, or more fruit
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. If using a standard blender, allow the fruit to thaw for 10-15 minutes prior to blending.
- Blend using tamper in four corners. Add more plant milk 1 tbsp at a time if needed.
- Top with optional toppings: coconut flakes, nuts, seeds, or more fruit
- switch up the fruit to change the flavour – we also like to use frozen mixed berries, mango, pineapple, and peaches