Brussels sprouts. Carrots. Soy sauce. Maple syrup. Smoked paprika.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots (Oil Free)
- 3-4 cups Brussels sprouts, chopped into halves or quarters
- 1-2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- dash black pepper or steak spice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Cover baking sheet with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spread evenly on covered baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Enjoy OR flip and bake another 5-10 minutes to desired crispness. Watch to make sure they don’t burn.