My family loves nice cream and this chocolate cherry version is our recent favourite. Chocolate cherry nice cream is a yummy nutritious snack, and is also a great dessert for Valentine’s Day!
Chocolate Cherry Nice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plant milk (+ 1-2 tbsp as needed)
- optional toppings: coconut flakes, nuts, seeds, or more fruit
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. If using a standard blender, allow the fruit to thaw for 10-15 minutes prior to blending.
- Blend using tamper in four corners. Add more plant milk 1 tbsp at a time if needed.
- Top with optional toppings: coconut flakes, nuts, seeds, or more fruit
- omit the cocoa for a fresh cherry flavoured nice cream
- try using strawberries or raspberries instead of cherries to switch up the flavour
© 2020 Plant Fit Meg