Bake Ginger Balsamic Tofu can be put together fairly quickly along with some ramen or whole grain and vegetables of your choice for a complete meal. This recipe has been in the regular rotation for a while, and it is one of my family’s favourites! When we’re short on time, we put all of the tofu ingredients in a pan and cook it up on the stovetop rather than baking it.
Baked Ginger Balsamic Tofu (Oil Free)
by: Plant Fit Meg
- 1 block of tofu, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp crushed red
- 3 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce (or tamari or coconut aminos)
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp lime juice (optional)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Add all marinade ingredients to baking dish and mix thoroughly.
- Add bite-size tofu pieces to marinade and flip to coat tofu.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Flip and bake another 5-10 minutes.
- with stir fry veggie mix or any vegetables of your choice
- alongside or mixed with your favourite grain – we like to have this with brown rice, black rice, brown rice and millet ramen, or oat groats