Cauliflower coated in yummy barbecue sauce and roasted in the oven. Preparing these delicious cauliflower bites is a great way to incorporate more cruciferous veggies into your day. Enjoy them paired with baked fries, baked chips, mixed into a salad, or as a filling for a wrap or sandwich.
Whole Food Plant-Based BBQ Cauliflower Bites (Vegan, Oil Free, Flour Free)
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce – https://plantfitmeg.com/2021/08/04/recipe-barbecue-sauce-vegan-oil-free/ *see note
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1-2 tbsp water *see note
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix until cauliflower is fully coated, adding more sauce as desired.
- Pour cauliflower bites onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Flip and bake another 10-20 minutes
- Start with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce and 1 tbsp water. Add more BBQ sauce or water as needed to coat the cauliflower.
This recipe is featured in the following video:
Check out the Plant Fit Meg Amazon Shop for recommended reading, pantry staples, fitness equipment, and more! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.