We love these delicious oil-free chips. Enjoy them as a tasty snack or serve as a side dish with your favourite meal! We love to have them alongside veggies, soup, bbq cauliflower bites, smoky bbq chickpea burgers, or tofu scramble.
Sometimes, we even make plain chips to have more versatility in pairing them with different dishes or dips! We like to have them as snacks with ketchup, bbq sauce, salsa, hummus or hummus-based dressings, berry chia jam, or chocolate date sauce.
Check out our original baked potato chip post for other flavouring options.
Smoky Everything Bagel Potato Chips (Baked, Oil Free)
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 4-5 potatoes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line baking sheet with silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes thinly
Thinner slices will cook faster and crisp up more.
Thicker slices will take longer to cook and will remain soft in the middle. They are delicious either way!
- Add potatoes to a bowl, top with spice mixture, and mix thoroughly.
- Place potato slices in a single layer on the covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Flip and bake another 10-20* minutes to desired crispness. Check on them frequently to avoid burning.
- Timing – Cooking time will vary based on size of potatoes, thickness of slices, top or bottom rack, and how many trays are cooking at one time.
- Plain chips – Chips can also be made using plain potatoes without any spices or added flavourings. Sometimes we’ll make them plain and serve with ketchup, bbq sauce, salsa, hummus, or hummus-based dressings to jazz them up!
This recipe is featured in the following video:
Check out the Plant Fit Meg Amazon Shop for recommended reading, pantry staples, fitness equipment, and more! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.