Vegan Very Berry Baked Pancakes - Easy Sheet Pan Pancakes (WFPB, Oil Free)
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 3 cups plant milk (soy or almond)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups flour (whole wheat or oat)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries *see note
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Add the plant milk and apple cider vinegar to a medium sized bowl and mix. Set aside
- Mix flour and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Incorporate apple sauce and vanilla with the plant milk and vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and whisk together.
- Pour pancake batter onto lined baking sheet and smooth with the back of spoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Add berries and bake for another 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- If you add the berries to the batter immediately, they will sink to the bottom of the pancake.
- Frozen berries can be used instead of fresh. I like to use the triple berry mix from Costco which includes blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Defrost before using.
- Top with extra berries, maple syrup, date syrup, apple sauce, or jam for some added sweetness if desired.
This recipe is featured in this video: