I like to have these Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats as breakfast, a snack, or even for dessert. Jazz it up with your favourite fruit, nuts, and seeds for added nutrition and deliciousness! Double the recipe if desired and enjoy!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oats
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (or quick oats)
- 1/2 cup plant milk
- 1 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp ground flax or chia seeds (optional)
- 1-2 tsp date syrup or maple syrup (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
This recipe is featured in my Easy Plant-Based Meal Prep Video: