- 3 tbsp flour (whole wheat or oat)
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 tbsp miso (or substitute tamari)
- Measure dry ingredients and set aside in a small bowl.
- Add water and miso to saucepan.
- Bring to boil, whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to saucepan, whisking continuously.
- Reduce heat, simmer until thickened (3 minutes or so). Continue whisking to avoid clumping.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note:The gravy will thicken when removed from the heat. If the gravy becomes too thick, simply add more water and whisk again.
© 2020 Plant Fit Meg