Sweet Potato Dessert Nachos
By: Meg Gray
Plant Fit Meg
- 3 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup date syrup – https://plantfitmeg.com/2020/07/15/date-syrup/
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp powdered peanut butter (optional)
- 1 tbsp soy milk
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line baking sheet with silicone liner or parchment paper.
- Place sweet potato slices in a single layer on the covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- While the potatoes are baking, mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Flip the potatoes and bake another 5-15* minutes to desired crispness. Check on them frequently to avoid burning.
- Place potatoes on a plate.
- Use a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with a corner cut out to put the chocolate sauce on top of the potatoes.
- Add additional topping as desired. *see note
- Timing – Cooking time will vary based on size of potatoes, thickness of slices, top or bottom rack, and how many trays are cooking at one time.
- Jazz these up with more toppings as desired:
This recipe is featured in the following video:
Check out the Plant Fit Meg Amazon Shop for recommended reading, pantry staples, fitness equipment, and more! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.