Chocolate and peanut butter is one of my all time favourite flavour combinations! These energy balls never last long in our household. We usually enjoy these as a snack or for dessert; but we have also crumbled them over oatmeal or nice cream for a delicious chocolatey topping. Choose your own adventure with these yummy energy bites!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup date syrup – https://plantfitmeg.com/2020/07/15/date-syrup/
- 2 tbsp ground chia seeds (or ground flax seeds)
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Gently press mixture together.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Form into balls using a small cookie scoop or using your hands.
- We usually enjoy these as a snack or for dessert. We have also crumbled them over oatmeal or nice cream for a delicious chocolatey topping.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
© 2020 Plant Fit Meg